This week’s document is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Irving Moskowitz, a modern day Maccabee, a giant path-breaking builder, a tree with deep roots and solid trunk, a no-nonsense, Mentsch, Zionist, philanthropist, physician and businessman, an American patriot and a second-to-none proud/concerned Jew and family-man, whose legacy is sustained by his right-hand Woman-of-Valor, Cherna, and eight children, who – like the late Irving – never get off a bucking horse.
6-minute-video : The 820,000 Jewish refugees from Arab lands
1. Unlike the 1948 320,000 Arab refugees, the Jewish refugees did not terrorize their host countries; did not join invading military forces; and did not collaborate with Nazi Germany.
2. The persecution and expulsion of 820,000 Jewish refugees from Arab lands exceeded the scope of the Palestinian Arab refugees, and occurred before, during and following the 1948-49 Arab war on Israel.
3. On November 14, 1947, before the war, Egypt’s UN representative, Heykal Pasha warned: “The partitioning of Palestine shall endanger a million Jews in Moslem countries…”
4. On March 1, 1944, Haj Amin al-Husseini, the top Palestinian Arab leader, incited in an Arabic broadcast from Nazi Germany: “Killing the Jews would please God, history and religion.”
5. The persecution of Jews in Arab lands has persisted since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 AD, beheaded, enslaved and expelled the three leading Jewish tribes of Arabia.
6. The Nazi “Yellow Patch” originated in Arab lands, where Jews – and other “infidels” - were forced to wear a “Yellow Badge of Shame.”
YouTube 6-minute-video on-line seminar on US-Israel and the Mideast:
#1 The two-way-street, mutually-beneficial US-Israel: http://bit.ly/16FP01N
#2 The Jewish-Arab demographic balance: http://bit.ly/1I60R9h
#3 The US-Israel strategic partnership: http://bit.ly/1RniWWB
#4 The 400-year-old foundations of the US-Israel covenant: http://bit.ly/1TRiJes
#5 Is the Palestinian issue a crown-jewel of the Arabs? http://bit.ly/1T8Ob83
#6 Is the Palest’n issue the crux of the Arab-Israeli conflict? http://bit.ly/1LW4hKD
#7 The precariousness of Israel’s narrow waistline: http://bit.ly/1YDNIdJ
#8 America, be wary of a Palestinian state: http://bit.ly/1nRDOYD
#9 Palestinian terrorism – Lone Wolves or institutional? http://bit.ly/1ZgzjnX
#10 Has the Palestinian issue triggered anti-US terrorism? http://bit.ly/1T5WK2S
#11 The myth of Palestinian Arab refugees Exposed: http://bit.ly/1ToRung
#12 The number of 1948 Arab refugees misrepresented: http://bit.ly/1svQbMp
#13 Palestinian Arab refugees – whose responsibility? http://bit.ly/1Ul0NXH
#14 Palestinian Arab refugees – who are they? http://bit.ly/1sgCCAV
#15 Jewish refugees from Arab countries: http://bit.ly/1TFUYSI