An elite institutions in the field of security and private intelligence in Romania
Initially The National Academy of Security and Defence Planning (NASDP) was conceived as a mere training centre and mainly a private enterprise.
It was as a supplier of defence and safety solutions, and also as a facility with a ongoing professional mentoring of security professionals to work with state-owned industry and commerce in Romania.
- Solutions, configuration patterns and ways fight the effects of natural disasters, against some calamities or menaces or hostile actions,
- Security studies and research in most fields of the modern society´s needs of upgradable and sustainable safety solutions.
Abiding by the Romanian Constitution and legislation, the principles of integrity, governing , excellence, dignity, team work and innovation.
Leaders are few and are born but bosses come and go. Thats something that a Wall-street venture capitalist once told me and in this case its more than true.
- private rights.
- non profit.
- organization and management of the national defence and intelligence institutions.
- the role and the policy concerning the intelligence institutions in the government.
- comparative studies of the intelligence institutions and formation concepts.
- security awareness culture, analytic intelligence and methodology, the intelligence agencies and the cybernetic security.
- professionalisation information, standards and doctrine, the strategic management, the emergency situations regime.
- Defence organizations. The theory of decision, the general theory of information, the resources of the defence.
- Intellectual capital, the society: Knowledge, the anticorruption combat. The security milieu.and Management of information.
- Asymmetric threats, geopolitical and geo-strategic studies etc.
NASDP teaches Culture as a endemic part of observations but not something the student or client will hear about beyond that.
With such words one can easily spot that NASDP is a truly international and not continental service, this is as well very rare.
The NASDP is always seeking co-operation with similar organizations, as well as with the international security / defence industry. No limits is the motto
which takes NASDP beyond the corporate sphere and for long has reached to co-operate with the academic milieu as well as governmental institutions.
Any International security related matter in need of a the ultimate dot over the i will be able to get even sustainable solutions served.
NASDP knows to help you act on new territories like the using bi-lateral initiatives, activities and affiliations.
This is a very rarely used by any private Security and usually only seen by governments
And last but not at least the the birthplace and home of NASDP is Romania.